Enabling education with loans
As a lender, you directly help candidates accomplish their educational project. You can select the educational projects directly that most interest you from what we call a project list and therefore know who you are committing to. Your student loan and your trust encourage and convey confidence. You support a person’s potential and quite literally help them accomplish a promising career.
There are three models for you to choose from:
- You select candidates based on your preferences
- We finalize the loan agreement on your behalf
- We conduct an annual review interview and inform you about the progress
Impact Loan Model
- You provide more than 100 000 CHF in educational loans
- We select candidates based on your preferences and finalize the loan agreement on your behalf
- You receive an annual overview of your impact loan
Education Fund Model
- You donate (tax deductible) to an appropriated fund or establish your personal fund at EDUCA SWISS with your preferences in regards to awarding loans
- The fund allocates the available money repeatedly to suitable candidates
Added value for lenders
When you invest in education through us, you achieve three things: your money directly helps someone to make their individual educational project a reality through a student loan. Not only do you invest in a socially responsible way, you also achieve an economic benefit. The trust instilled by granting a loan builds commitment and creates a significant improvement in the graduation rate.
And this is how it works
The interest rate for student loans arranged by EDUCA SWISS is agreed upon at a fixed rate between the candidate and the lender for the entire duration of the loan. However, the interest rate may not exceed the maximum interest rate set by EDUCA SWISS.
On average, our lenders charge an interest rate of 2%. Maximum allowed interest rate: 3.25% per year.
Melina becomes a teacher and needs a student loan of 16,000 CHF. This costs her CHF 27 per month, which she pays back to the lender along with the education loan only after she has successfully started her career. Her lender will receive a gross return of 6% in 3 years.
With an annual contribution of 100 CHF you join the lender circle. You will regularly receive the project list and have the possibility to grant student loans.
Can we count on you?
- We will happily send you more information about the loan brokerage process.
- If you wish, we will gladly call you for a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to meeting you and answering all your questions.
Award student loans!
Register without obligation:
How can you support us?
There are different ways you can support education:
Invest directly in education and help shape a person’s biography. Schedule a meeting with us without any obligations. We look forward to getting to know you.
Would you like to get personally involved and advise financially disadvantaged people? We are looking for individuals with life experience who can serve as coaches and help us make education possible.
EDUCA SWISS has coached over 600 motivated people free of charge and thus helped them to help themselves. Support us on this path and donate opportunities!
Do you still have questions? Use our contact form.
EDUCA SWISS is supported among others by
Sandra Locher Benguerel
National Councillor Graubünden
«Education is the key to a self-determined life and contributes to a strong and stable society. That is why I support EDUCA SWISS in its aim to create fair opportunities.»
National Council Bern
«Education is a human right and should be accessible to all people, regardless of their social background or financial situation. Together with the EDUCA SWISS Foundation, I am committed to this cause.»
Council of States Zug
«I support EDUCA SWISS in its aim to ensure that every ambitious person in Switzerland can complete an education or further education – regardless of their financial situation or social background.»